Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blog #6-Chapter 9

"It's been a long while since I felt so good about Aisha. We're together, a sister-sister team." -page 78

When I read this, I was very happy. Finally, after so long, the two sister are getting along! They are working together to help save the family. I think that this bonding for Aisha and Nadira is good for them, and I think that a lot more will be accomplished now that they are a team. They seem to really understand each other and I think that they have finally found their connection between each other, now that they have the same goal. I think that this progress is also very good because it will help Ma and Abba. Hopefully this teamwork will continue throughout the rest of the book.

1 comment:

  1. I also think that it is great that they are working together!!! They really will get so much more done when they work together and i so hope it continues for the sake of the family.

    ReplyDelete